
Aunt Karen sent us the Achelpohl Christmas outfit so mommy got Casey dressed up in that... Here is a picture of me in it too (you can compare and see if we look at all alike).Here I am...

Last night, Dr. Julie came to visit us. I was so excited to see her and Casey was really happy to meet her too. She came to Breakfast with Santa at Mercy and we took a few pictures. Unfortunately, Santa did not have the best hold of Casey so the pictures with the three of us did not turn out great. Oh well! At least Casey got to wear his santa suit.

Tomorrow we have brunch with the Hanffs and then Pops is coming to visit. I am not feeling too great (maybe a stomach bug) so we are hoping that is gone by the morning.Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment