Background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Days After Christmas

It has been a little rough at our house since Christmas. Everyone has been a little sick, although I have been feeling great (just fighting a fever every night when I go to bed). Daddy woke up on the morning after Christmas with the cold that Casey and mommy have had. All week they have been trying to get better. Casey is probably suffering the most though. He cannot breath and does not really know how to blow his nose yet because he is just a baby. And since it is just a cold, there is nothing they can do to make him better. The nights have been pretty rough but we think he is almost at the end of it so hopefully he will be getting better soon.

I have managed to play tons over the last few days - with some of my new toys and some non-toys.


Here I am as Princess Jasmine in one of the costumes that Reagan, Harrison, Madison and Kennedy sent me.

And here I am playing with daddy in one of their hampers.
Here is Casey asleep on the counter... We know, probably not the safest place for him to be but mommy was right there with him and it was the only place he would be and not cry (and then he fell asleep so mommy felt it was totally worth it).
Daddy has been so fun to have home. Every day he takes me on a new adventure. Today we are at Papa's office getting daddy's blood drawn (I went to hold his hand) and then he is taking me to a teacher supply store so I can get more homework books!

Oh and mommy and daddy celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary on Monday night. Pops and Gams were brave enough to watch me and a sick Casey so they could go out to dinner to La Ferme. Thanks Pops and Gams! I sure had fun and they did too!


It is hard to believe tomorrow is the last day of 2010! Everyone have a safe and happy New Years.

No comments: