No pictures (actually I am not even with mommy and daddy right now) but Papa spoke with Dr. Kerzner (my GI doctor) today and we thought we would share the good news. The test results were good and about what we expected. My endoscopy looked great and the biopsies were clean. My pH probe showed reflux but it is not bad reflux and it is not happening while I sleep which is when the most damage can occur so that is great! I am back on Prevacid and hopefully will be back to my normal happy self soon!
Mommy and daddy are at the beach and I am spending the weekend with Papa and Grandma. We will post more soon! Enjoy your weekends.
2 comments:
I am glad that everything looks good!! I am sure that is a relief!! :)
Glad 2 hear this pretty good news Abbey! Gramma Kate is keeping track of you from CALIFORNIA with Aunt Cindy! We are having so much fun together--wish you were here! xoxox
Post a Comment