Background

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Felt the Earth Move Under My Feet...

Well, actually, it was under my bed and mommy is not sure if I REALLY felt it... Mommy and I experienced our first earthquakes today (daddy has been through a few but never felt any of them). The earthquake occurred at 5:04 in the morning and measured 3.6 on the Richter scale. Mommy woke up to the bed shaking and things banging against the wall. Daddy slept right through it. Mommy asked if I woke up and I told her that I did but that I went back to sleep (mommy is not so sure about this since it was a little scary). Anyway, it was exciting and something we wanted to make sure we wrote about in the blog!

Here are pictures of me playing yesterday (two of which are me hiding from earthquakes)!


No comments: