Background

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beach Trip

We have just returned from our first visit to Fenwick Island this summer. We had a great time with Pops and Gams and Jenn, Bobby and Kevin. I was sad to leave but also excited to see Mr. Head (and we are heading back there for 3 days during the week).

We had a little bit of a rough week before we left. I have not really been myself lately and we cannot quite figure out why (more tired and fussy than usual - maybe I am just acting my age).


We did manage to have some fun before we left - in between tantrums (one of which consisted of a full hour of me screaming and crying for no real apparent reason).


BMW sent me a convertible since I burned my finger in daddy's car (their way of avoiding a lawsuit, I guess). I love the car but we don't have much room around here to drive it so that frustrated me a lot.

The day before we drove to the beach, mommy gave me a manicure and pedicure. I sure had fun!
The day we arrived at the beach (once it cooled down a little), we went down to the ocean with Pops and Gams. At first, I was not a big fan of the surf...
Or the sand...
But I did have fun making cupcakes with Gams.
The next morning (before it got too hot), we went to a playground that was lots of fun.
Later that day, Bobby showed up with Jenn and Kevin. We had so much fun playing. That night we went to Rehoboth and ate at Nicola's. We then walked over to the boardwalk where we rode a few rides and I FINALLY was able to go on the Haunted Mansion with mommy and daddy. It was a little scary but I was brave and have managed to sleep fine since (knock on wood).
Unfortunately, mommy was a little lazy with the camera after that... no more pictures! Trust me when I say, I had a blast. I loved playing with everyone, singing songs, going out to dinner, staying up late, etc!

We will try to do better with pictures when we head back down on Tuesday. Pray for some cooler weather! We could use it...

1 comment:

RHMandK Brown said...

She looks just like you! in that picture (close-up) from the manicure. Wow!!!! So cute!