Background

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hurt Toe and A Basketball Game

Well, first let me tell you that it is NOT broken but I did get a little boo boo yesterday... I was playing in the front yard with mommy (while she was hanging her new ND flag out front) and I fell. I scraped my knee and hurt my toe. I did not walk at all after it happened and woke up refusing to walk again today. Mommy stayed home with me and we went to see Papa and Dr. Sexter. Fortunately, it does not appear to be broken. I even walked on it a little later in the day today.

Since we could not do much today since I could not walk, we went up to Mercy to visit daddy. The teachers played the 8th grade in a basketball game. Daddy played hard and I cheered loudly! He got a little beat up and they ended up losing in OT but it was a fun game.


I was super tired today and went to sleep early. Hopefully I stay asleep tonight. Tomorrow (assuming I can get around), mommy and I are going to Baltimore to hang out with Lis and her two daughters, Sid and Talle. They all flew in this afternoon with the ND lacrosse team. Saturday we are going to the game with daddy. Mommy's friends Jeanne-Marie and Scott are coming in with their THREE kids! I am so excited for another sleepover.


Everyone cheer loud for the Irish on Saturday. They play at 4 and the game is on ESPN2. Our seats are in the corner of one of the end zones and I will be the cute girl in the ND cheerleading outfit!


Enjoy a few pictures from our day!


Here I am before the game.
And here is my injured foot... you cannot really see the bruise but you can see a cut (and my pretty toes).
Here I am with daddy at the game!
My daddy had some moves!
Daddy played so hard that he slammed into the fall (and floor) a few times!He was tough, though, and got right back up!
Here is his smiling. I really cheered loudly!
Sorry that you lost daddy...

No comments: