I had so much fun playing with Ryanne. We even got to go up to the boardwalk and play at Funland. I rode the rides and won 4 balls in the claw machine! I went in the ocean too... not on purpose though. I was playing by the water and running away from the waves. I tripped and fell down and the wave caught up with me... I basically face planted in the sand - and ate a bunch of it. I was a little freaked out at first but I am okay now!
Here are a few pictures from our trip. Hope you enjoy them.
Here I am at the end of the trip making a "happy face."
And a "mean face."
Here are daddy and I walking along the beach.
I loved it down there.
I loved running from the waves (until I was taken over by one).
There were lots of rocks so we threw them into the water!
My pants got a little wet so I just took them off (my shirt got wet too when I wiped out).
Here are daddy and I on the carousel at Funland.
Ryanne was not thrilled about this ride at first.
Here are daddy and I on the Ferris Wheel (mommy's "condition" prevented her from going on the rides this time - sorry mommy)!
And we flew on helicopters!
I drove a fire engine all by myself!
And a boat too!!!
I played a little ski ball.
Ryanne and I posed for pictures on the boardwalk... we did not really get any good ones though...
As we were leaving, Ryanne and I drove mini trucks together. It was so fun!!!
That is all! You can see more pictures from the weekend in the Spring Pics album (link is to the right).
No comments:
Post a Comment