Background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am three today!!! It was quite a day (I was asleep at 6:20 tonight, that is how tired I am).

We started the day with some presents in bed!

We went to Little Gym and then to the allergist. That was not the fun part of the day. I screamed and cried and hated every minute of it BUT Papa was there AND I was not allergic to anything that they tested me for (so mommy had me tortured on my birthday for no reason).

After the allergist, daddy, Papa and I went to Cheeburger Cheeburger. I had grilled cheese and TWO milk shakes (one chocolate and one strawberry). I opened MORE presents from Papa and Grandma. Then we went home and I showed Papa some of my presents from earlier and opened MORE presents (this time from Reagan, Harrison, Madison and Kennedy AND Nona AND mommy and daddy).

I really loved all of my presents and had fun playing with everything. The best part is, my birthday will continue. I am sure we will celebrate a little tomorrow at school and then I have my big party at Chuck-E-Cheese on Saturday. Fun Fun!

Mommy did not do a great job with pictures (we were out of the house most of the day and mommy forgot the camera). Here are a few though.

No comments: