Background

Friday, May 21, 2010

Registration Day

I am starting a new school in the fall. I am really going to miss Joice and all the kids, especially Fernando, but mommy and daddy decided it was time to move me to a real preschool. Today mommy and I went to register. The school is the same school that my daddy went to for preschool and kindergarten. I cannot wait. After mommy filled out the paperwork, I even got to play on their playground. Now all we need to do between now and August is get my potty trained!!!

Here I am at home before registration.

Don't you just love my ponytail.
I am not sick!!!
Here I am playing!
So fun! We cannot wait. There is going to be a lot of change going on around here come fall! Thank goodness we have a few more months to prepare for it!

Love you all!

No comments: