Here are a few pictures of my day.
Here I am at Chuck E. Cheese before the guests arrived (my hair came down shortly thereafter).
As you can imagine, I was not all that interested in eating... except for the chocolate cake (and I did not even eat that).
Here are some of the guests...
So much fun!!!
I got a crown AND a medallion!
I loved dancing with Chuck E.
And here I am snuggling with daddy!
And posing with Chuck E.
And after the party, we came home and opened some presents!!! Here I am with Mr. Head!
I sure love presents (hint, hint... you can send them anytime - really!).
Papa even bought me a new PFD for the boat this summer!
Sure can't wait for my next birthday (and Christmas).Thank you EVERYONE (those near and far) for such a wonderful 3rd birthday. I won't ever forget it (and I probably won't because I still remember the time baby Justin came over to my house when I was 17 months old and ate one of my toys!!!).
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment