Background

Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Pictures

Mommy and daddy had a great date on Saturday night. I had a great time with Papa and Grandma! Daddy dropped me off at Papa's early Saturday morning. Papa and I participated in a fishing derby at his boat club. Normally, we catch lots of fish on our fishing expeditions. Today, we were not so lucky! But that is okay. I had a great time anyway and even received a medal for participating. Papa said I was very well behaved during the ceremony after the derby.
We also went downtown to the sculpture garden. I sure loved the fountain!
We went out to dinner and out to brunch on Sunday. I ate lots of great foods and really enjoyed hanging calamari from my nose!!!
We stopped where Aunt Sheila works to get me a cupcake!
Later on Sunday, we headed to the Arboretum where I got to feed the fish and smell the orchids! I stayed closed to grandma except when I played in the leaves! It was a very fun day!!!
Daddy had the day off today for Columbus day. It has been a wonderful Monday. I slept in until 7:30 (I did wake up over night but still... that is VERY good for me). We went to Little Gym and then to Homestead Farms in Poolesville. We took a hayride to a pumpkin patch. I picked out 2 pumpkins, one for me and one for Pooper! We also pet some goats and visited with some other animals! We had McDonald's for lunch and now I am sleeping (a LONG nap too)!

Mommy hopes to post pictures from today soon!

No comments: