Background

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I had such a great Halloween!. Mommy and daddy were so excited to see how into Halloween I was this year. I just loved it.

We started the day with lots of playing. I was not much in the mood to go anywhere but I did build a train...
And I lined my Little Ponies all up for them to get their hair done!
After a nap, more playing and then dinner and then it was time to get dressed up! I even let mommy do my hair "Princess Leia style" with buns (well, sort of).
I had so much fun playing with all of the kids at JP's party.
And I LOVED trick or treating!
I did get VERY scared at the "blue house" when a voice activated bat came flying down towards me! I screamed VERY LOUDLY and ran so fast mommy almost could not catch up with me! All of mommy's friends thought it was cute but I told mommy "I did not like that at all."

After a few more houses, the rain started to fall again so we headed home. I hit daddy up for a few more pieces of candy.
Then we headed back to JP's for a little more partying!

It was such a great day. I hope everyone else had as wonderful a Halloween as I did! I cannot wait for next year. I wonder who I will dress up as next year???

No comments: