Background

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some old pictures and a visit from Grandma

Well, I just had a great visit with my Grandma Kate. She came to visit me last weekend while mommy was at Notre Dame. We had so much fun, we forgot to take many pictures. Dad did manage to capture the two of us sitting on the couch.

Grandma took a few shots of me which she put in a nice video that I have stolen to put on this blog too.

It was a great visit and I was sad to see her go! I know that she will be back to visit soon, though.

Here are a few older pictures that mommy took forever getting off her camera! It was a leisurely Saturday morning and I spent it eating jelly beans and ice cream in my stroller! I love Saturdays!
We are gearing up for Halloween and I cannot wait. More pictures to come VERY SOON!

No comments: