Background

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Dress Rehearsal

First, Aunt Karrie's fiance, Uncle Mike was in town on business last night and come over to see me! It was so fun to see him and the best part was that he said the next time he comes, he is going to bring Karrie with him! I miss her "so much"! He also brought me little chocolate cakes which I loved too! Here we are right before I had to go to bed!
So today was Round 1 of Halloween. Our Lady of Mercy has a parade every year so we decided to go! I got dressed up in my costume and we headed out! Here I am at home all dressed up. I am Princes Leia (but with Dorothy's ruby red slippers).
I was so excited to see daddy when we got to Mercy!
I loved walking in the parade. I think I confused some people with my costume with my costume, ruby slippers and ND pom pom!
I also spent time with my good friend Esther (and her sister Anna). Esther went to my school last year but now she goes to big girl school. She was very protective of me during the parade, as you can see!
Here are all of my friends from school!
And all of us with Joice!
After the parade, we headed to Pops' office. I have never been there before and I really loved running around his big office. He even let me sit at his desk and pretend to talk on the phone.
And I loved climbing on the cement walls outside the building!
We followed Pops' office with a quick trip to Target, a pit stop at home and then headed down to Papa's office. They were having a party at lunch but, after all the running around we did, I was too tired to stay. I was so tired, that I would not let mommy put me down for the longest time! Finally, I let Papa hold me and carry me around.
Here I am with Papa. He said he was dressed as a Yankee fan!
Here I am with my doctor, Dr. Sexter...
And last (but not least), here I am with Papa and Charlene (Papa's "boss")!
Tomorrow is Halloween! We are hoping for nice weather and might drive out to the Valley to see the leaves and go to a festival. JP is having a party tomorrow night and then we will do a little trick or treating! I am so excited!!!
More picture soon!
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: