Background

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Quick Trip Down South

So we FINALLY made it down to Richmond to visit mommy's best friend from high school, Jenny! I love visiting them because Jenny has a daughter Lindsey who could be my best friend if we lived closer. We were supposed to go a few weeks ago but had to cancel. Today, we finally made the trip.

We drove 2 hours (great time, no traffic... amazing). I was so excited to see Lindsey (and she was so excited to see me). Her brother Justin (1 year old) was there too. He was fun too! We played in their GIANT play room, colored and played with play-doh. It was during the play-doh experience that mommy started to worry... I put my head down on the table during our play-doh fun. She felt my head and it was warm. I was crying a little and saying that I was "sooo cold." Aunt Jenny lent us her thermometer... slight fever so mommy thought it was best to go home. So, 2 hours in the car, 1 hour of play and we were heading home (to an almost 3 hour return trip... traffic!!!).

I am feeling much better and even made a quick trip to Pops and Gams' house so mommy could pick up her ND tickets for next weekend.

I am sleeping now and we are hoping my fever was just a delayed reaction to dose 1 of the swine flu vaccine!

We will keep you posted!

Lots of love, Abs

1 comment:

Fosko Family said...

I hope Abbey is feeling better. I will talk to you when I get back from Maine.