Background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pictures...

Sorry, we have none. Well, there are some on the camera to post but mommy is at work so she cannot do it right now. We just wanted to let you know the very good news.

First, mommy and I reached our goal for the Dallas/Ft. Worth brain cancer walk. That being said, it is still possible to contribute. Our team goal is $30,000 and we have reached just a little over $12,000 so we have a long way to go there! The link to donate it:
http://www.braintumorcommunity.org/site/TR/Events/BTW-TX?px=1638941&pg=personal&fr_id=1450&et=Cir4FQ7-oNxdqCHzU6fZXQ..&s_tafId=31691

Second, mommy is getting on an airplane this afternoon and heading to Notre Dame! I am so excited for her and I was not even sad BECAUSE...

Grandma Kate is coming today!!! Well, she actually arrives tonight while I am asleep but I will get to see her when I wake up in the morning (which is back to pre-6 AM these days). She and I are home alone tomorrow so hopefully she can survive me!!! I know it will be fun.

We are sure to have lots of pictures to post when mommy returns (right, daddy???).

Everyone have a nice weekend!!!

No comments: