Background

Friday, October 9, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...

My new favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz (although I don't really watch the scary parts).

Sunday, I had a cupcake left over from Pops' birthday for breakfast since I slept through the night... I made a bit of a mess!
After breakfast, we went to the park and on the train. I came home and had a good lunch and a nice nap. While I was sleeping, mommy picked up Nona from the airport! I was very excited to see her when they got home. Sunday night, we went out to dinner with Bobby, Jen and Kevin at the Cheesecake Factory. Us kids did not eat much but we were VERY good and had a great time.

Monday, Nona came to Little Gym with mommy and I. It was very fun. We went to the store and bought some things to make dinner and then came home for lunch and a nap.
After our nap, we played a lot more! I sure had fun.
Tuesday through Thursday I had to go to school. Nona went to see Bobby and Jenn on Tuesday. On Wednesday she took a train up to New York!

The other exciting thing that happened was the birth of my twin nieces! Madison Rose and Kennedy Lynn entered the world on Tuesday. They are all doing great. You can follow more about them on Reagan's blog (see the link on the right).

Today, mommy and I went to the National Zoo. I have not been there since I was a LITTLE baby when Papa and Grandma took me! We had a great time. My favorite thing to see was the alligators. I also liked the "kitties." Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Here I am reading a book before the zoo.
Here I am enjoying the alligators!
Its seems like this "type of thing" always happens when I am at the zoo...
Here I am watching the mountain lion!
We got to listen to him cough up a hair ball (at least that is what we think he was doing). It went on for a long time and was VERY loud. He must have gotten tired!
I was fascinated by this clock with all the bells. At first, I told mommy we were not allowed to leave until we heard the bells. Fortunately for her, I am easily bribed!
The weather here is beautiful. I am napping now but hopefully we can squeeze in a trip to the park this afternoon. I am spending tomorrow with Papa and Grandma while mommy and daddy have a big date!

I am sure there will be plenty of pictures from the weekend! We will post more later!

No comments: