As I said earlier (and I have to brag since I NEVER do this), I slept until about 7:30 this morning. Daddy woke up with me and we played while mommy slept in a little longer! I set up all of my "friends" in Reagan's room and insisted that my picture be taken with them! Here we are...
I had such a great time at the farm. I walked around a field of pumpkins and then we took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch. I picked a pumpkin for me and one for Pooper-head. I was very proud of my pumpkins
Here I am in the pumpkin field.
It was a really great day! I am hoping that I get to go to Richmond on Saturday with mommy to visit Aunt Jenny, Uncle Brian and Lindsey and Justin. If it all works out, I might get to go to ANOTHER pumpkin patch! I cannot wait.
Everyone have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment