Background

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Visit with Grandma Kate

Well, sorry mommy has not written in a while. We had a very busy weekend and a busy week ahead.

Grandma Kate came to visit us! Unfortunately, Grandma Jane had to stay back on the Prairie to watch the cats but she made me a video and that was very nice. Grandma Kate arrived on Thursday night. We played and took a bath! On Friday we went to the park. Daddy had to work but we had fun anyway. I played on the swing and slides and even crawled through a tunnel and made music! I met a cute boy... I think I was a bit too forward for him, though. He was very shy! After my nap, I played in the front yard and blew bubbles. We played in my playroom too! I got to play so much with grandma!!! We even played on the back deck while daddy cooked dinner and I crawled on the hot tub cover and turned my hands and feet black with dirt!!!!




Saturday was another fun day. We went to look for play sets. While we were at the warehouses, I was able to play basketball and swing. It was so much fun! After that, we went to Cheeburger Cheeburger. I did not eat much but we had fun anyway! And then we went to the nursery. Grandma flew me around and let me smell all of the flowers!



Sunday was a cold and dreary day but we still had fun. Mommy and I went for an EARLY walk to Starbucks. After my morning nap, we all played in the play room and all of the other rooms that I have taken over in the house. I cannot believe how quickly the weekend went by. Grandma left EARLY Monday morning so I had to say my goodbyes on Sunday night.


I get to see her again in July when we are in South Dakota. I will get to see Grandma Jane then too! I cannot wait.

These pictures are all from Grandma Jane's camera (mommy has not downloaded hers yet). When we get the other pictures, we will post some of those too!

Saturday is my first birthday! We cannot believe I am turning one already. Mommy has a lot to do to get ready.

And, by the way, I have 6.5 teeth now and I am walking like a pro (mommy even let me walk around the mall for a bit today).


More after my birthday!

Abbey

No comments: