Background

Monday, April 21, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away!

I am sure that we NEED the rain but it sure is not very fun. The last 2 days have been complete wash outs. I do LOVE the rain but mommy and daddy won't let me out to play in it and that makes me fussy! We had great storms yesterday and I was not afraid at all (there were even tornadoes not far east of here).

Today, mommy tried to figure out what to do to entertain me all day since we could not go outside... We went to Target (always a good time). She also let me play in the car seat that we still need to install in daddy's car. I had fun!



Surprisingly, the day passed quickly. We had fun and I was an angel (for the most part).

When daddy came home, we had even more fun. AND, I am REALLY walking now. Sure, I am not perfect and there are times when I keep falling down over and over and over again but I get right back up. Unfortunately, mommy and daddy did not get my best walking on tape but daddy shot this video and it is pretty good... It was right before bed so I was a little tired and clumsy! Hope you like it (sorry it is a little dark... not much light around here these days).


More soon! Grandma Kate comes in 3 days!!! We cannot wait to see her.



Abbey

No comments: