Background

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Song to My Aunt Karrie

So my Aunt Karrie's brother is getting married on Saturday (my birthday, remember). We are all very sad that she will miss my party but we do not want her to feel sad. I am very happy because mommy and daddy let me open one of her presents today. She sent me my very own guitar! I have almost mastered the harmonica and am excited to master the guitar. I played with it today. Karrie wants me to play both at once... That may take a while but I will get there.
Karrie, here are two pictures of me with my new guitar. Thank you! I was going to write a song for you to the tune of Oh Sherry (you know, the classic Steve Perry song) but we thought it was too cheesy!!! If you want to hear it, let me know and I will play it for you!

And here is a picture of me celebrating the beginning of mastery of the new guitar!
Check back in a few minutes and there will also be a video of me showing off my walking skills!

Bye for now!

No comments: