This is going to be filled with lots of photos but not a lot of text... Mommy had issues with the computer tonight and really is thirsty for a beer so she is going to upload the pics and give you a quick synopsis of our weeks. I, on the other hand, will continue to scream from my room (I missed my nap today, am completely exhausted but still want to hang out).
So, the week was fun. After my adventures on Monday with grandma and grandpa, I spent Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings at day care. On Wednesday and Thursday, mommy, Liz, JP and I took LONG walks and found some fun places to play. We took this bridge over the highway and entered what seemed to be a new world to me. At the end of the journey, we found a playground with bucket swings and slides. I loved it (and mommy and Liz are happy to have the walks). I tried to crawl through the baby gate and up the stairs but mommy caught me. She also took some pictures of me pouting after... I am getting very good at pouting and throwing tantrums!!!
Friday, I stayed home with mommy all day! We ran tons of errands and then went to Candy Cane Park with Liz and JP. Here are a few pictures of me in the swing. It was fun. I was a little hot and silly mommy forgot the sunscreen so we did not stay long but it was still fun!
Today was another very fun day. We are really enjoying the sunny, warm weather. Mommy, daddy and I took THREE walks today. We also played in my playroom. To kill time, daddy let me play with napkins. Mommy did not think it was funny and left my mess for him to clean up!
After that, we caught Pooh sitting in my stroller enjoying the weather (not sure that is what Aunt Cindy and Uncle Rich had in mind when they sent it to ME).
Today was my friend Jordan's 2nd birthday and I went to her party. It was at a "Little Gym" and I had so much fun (thank you, Jordan). Daddy took lots of pictures of me (one really good one, unfortunately, has a shot down mommy's shirt... not too revealing but she apologizes just the same). My other friend Sam is there. He is much older now so we got to hang out too! I even went on the trampoline all by myself. Daddy taped it and mommy is going to try to post it soon... If not tonight, she will do it tomorrow.
So, that is why I missed my nap and am screaming now and why mommy wants a beer!
More soon! Lots of love and hugs!
By the way, my 6th tooth is coming through (on the bottom)!
Abbey






No comments:
Post a Comment