When daddy came home, mommy wanted to show him how much I liked the milk... I did not like it quite as much then (or today, for that matter) but I am still drinking a little bit. Mommy just thought I should have some time to get used to it before I am cut off from the formula. Who would have thought I would have grown so attached after everything we went through early on!
Today, I pretty much skipped my morning nap. We went to Pops' house to get the mail and then went shopping at Safeway so mommy could get stuff to make daddy dinner. Too bad she was going to get it started during my morning nap. She put me down anyway and I played in the crib for a bit before I started crying. It gave mommy just enough time to get the food in the crock pot. When she came up to get me, she was surprised to find me pantless. I just took those pants off and threw them on the ground. Fortunately, my diaper was still on!
We went to visit Aunt Pat and Suzanne at their work. Suzanne had to leave to do a settlement but I played with Pat for a bit. Mommy took some pictures. There is one of me and Pat but Pat tole me not to post it but I am posting it anyway because you can hardly see the lady anyway... She and I are too busy looking at each other!!!
We ran to the mall to return a few things and mommy decided to get her favorite salad for lunch. She got me a piece of spinach quiche. I really enjoyed that for my lunch! Who knew veggies could taste so yummy!
I am napping now... Hopefully I will make up for my morning nap and sleep extra long!
More later!
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment