Background

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Early Birthday Present

My daddy bought me the coolest birthday present. I know, I know... My birthday is still a month away but it was so big, they could not hide it from me so I got it early!

Grandpa had to have a little procedure on Friday (he is doing just fine, do not worry). He has been sore, though, so daddy took me over to cheer him and grandma up! We went over on Saturday AND Sunday. On Sunday, daddy stayed a little longer to help out. While I was away, mommy was busy putting together my new toy! Here are a few pictures of me enjoying it.


We also had to rearrange the play room due to the size of my new kitchen so we took a few pictures of that as well.
I had a bit of a fussy weekend. I missed at least one of my naps on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday and you could definitely notice the effect on my "charming" personality. Grandpa also says that kids can get fussy right before they have another milestone. That is probably another good reason for my fussiness! I am almost fully walking these days but still not quite getting the hang of it. That and getting ready to fly in 2 days has this house a little crazy!

After playing with my kitchen, I proceed to take my top off and play hide and seek with it! That was a very fun game.
I also pointed out a spot on the carpet that she had missed when she vacuumed earlier (oh wait, she did not even vacuum, that is WHY the floor is dirty!).
We had mashed potatoes for dinner. We kept the shirt off for that and it was good that we did. I made a bit of a mess. Fortunately, daddy got home just in time to help me take a bath!

Otherwise, things are good. I stayed home with mommy and daddy yesterday. Daddy stayed home from school so he could go over and help grandpa again. Mommy and I ran some errands for our trip!

Today, I am in daycare. I was so excited to see Joice. I think it has been almost a month since I last saw her. Mommy is going to do a lot of laundry and errands. I think she is a little nervous about flying with me! Fortunately, I have my own seat and it is only a 2 hour flight. This is nothing compared to what my poor auntie Karen has to do when she travels with Reagan and Harrison! We are going to be just fine and I cannot wait to see Aunt Karrie and Aunt Lis and my other family out there!!! I think I even heard mommy mention going to the zoo!!!

If we do not write more this week, we promise lots of pictures from the trip!

Wish us luck!!!
Lots of love, Abbey

No comments: