Background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Show and A Few Other Pictures

Last Friday was my last day of school. We had a Christmas concert and then a party afterwards. I had so much fun singing all the songs. Daddy was lucky enough to take off for a bit to see me. Here are some pictures of me at the show and the party afterwards.
We took some video of the show but it did not turn out very well.


Here are a few other pictures from this holiday season...


Here I am on a date with Papa. We went to see the Nutcracker Puppet Show at Glen Echo and then to Old Town to run around.
Here I am at the lights at the Mormon Temple. I loved it!
Here is our tree! Casey sure loves to pull the ornaments off of it! 
I went shopping with mommy one day... Well, we did not do that much shopping but I played in all of the kayaks!
And here is Casey hanging out under our awesome Advent calendars (thanks, Aunt Cindy).
We are counting down the days until Christmas. I actually received a video from Santa last weekend and then he called me on the phone today. It was so amazing to talk to Santa! I cannot wait for him to get here. 


Next week, I am going to camp at Bounce U one day and then having my first ever sleepover (besides with my cousins) on Wednesday. Mommy and daddy are going away for a belated anniversary night and Christina and her daughter are coming to stay with us so I am thrilled about that too! We are enjoying break, especially having daddy home!


We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and promise to post pictures soon after!

No comments: