We have loved having daddy home over break. Casey has really been pulling out all of the stops to show daddy how much fun he is to play with. Fortunately, daddy captured some of his shenanigans and we thought we would share a typical day in the life of Casey...
He LOVES to climb and stand on EVERYTHING! He stands on chairs, sand buckets, ball poppers, ottomans, my little table, etc. Here he is standing on my princess car. He fell off but seemed to forget it hurt and got right back on!
He does not like to eat much these days... unless it is in the trash! Here he is eating my discarded happy meal. This is how daddy found him when he walked into the kitchen.
Hopefully Santa will bring Casey some fun toys tomorrow that are a little calmer and less dangerous. I know mommy and daddy could use a bit of a break!
We are so excited to see Santa. He called my house the other night and I was able to talk to him. It was so great. I recited my ABC's for him and sang him Jingle Bells. He told me that I have a vocabulary that far surpassed any of the other 4 year-olds he has talked to :-) Mommy and daddy LOVED that!
And then, Santa came over to my house today and brought little presents for Casey and I - new pillow pets! I love mine and Casey loves his too! We will take pictures of those soon. Thanks Santa and Mrs. Claus :-)
I have been up early all week because I was so excited for Santa to get here. I was so exhausted today that I fell asleep on the couch before 5 and was in bed before 6! Hopefully I can stay asleep and don't wake up too early tomorrow.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve Christmas night! Love to you all.









No comments:
Post a Comment