Here is a picture from Cookies with Santa last weekend.
We decorated a gingerbread house (that someone was kind enough to send in the mail but there was no card so, if you did that, let us know and THANK YOU)!
This week was great. I had my first Gymnastics class at MarvaTots. I LOVED it and I was great! The instructor (who mommy thinks is the owner) told mommy and daddy that I was VERY mature and she gave me high fives after I would do the things she was teaching us to do. I cannot wait for next Tuesday!
Casey and I are still struggling with this silly cold. It has resulted is VERY early mornings for all of us (I wake up in coughing fits and cannot get back to sleep and then Casey hears me and wakes up too). We are hoping this cold passes quickly. We went to the doctor after Casey had 3 one hour plus tantrums in a day but we are both fine (I even asked for a throat culture to make sure I did not have strep... I was so brave). Just a cold... just have to wait it out! But it is miserable! I was even supposed to have my first sleepover last night but we had to cancel because I keep waking up with these coughing fits!
Mommy and daddy are doing their best to get ready for Christmas. Today we had breakfast with Santa. While I could not sleep at my friend's house, we brought her with us and we had a great time. The two of us decorated cookies.
Casey loved running around.
We also went to daddy's classroom. My friend and I sat in desks and pretended to be students!
We had our pictures taken with Santa but daddy is going to bring them home on Monday and we will scan them and post them later!
Oh, I also wanted to post a video of me singing a holiday greeting. I have actually made a lot of them but this one has me dressed in my Christmas outfit!




No comments:
Post a Comment