Background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Goodbye Photo and Santa

Mommy just wanted to post a picture that Karen took of Reagan and I saying goodbye to each other through the security glass at Aberdeen airport... We sure love each other!
I had a great time at Cookies with Santa on Saturday and we got a pretty good picture of me with Santa. We had to scan it so hopefully the copy is okay. 
I have had a great week of school with lots of fun play dates and my first gymnastics class (I LOVED it). Tomorrow night I am supposed to have my first sleepover (unfortunately, I have been waking up super early with a cough so I might have to reschedule but we are keeping our fingers crossed). Saturday is breakfast with Santa at Mercy. Mommy is praying we get a decent picture of me and Casey with Santa for our holiday cards (we are a bit behind I guess).

More pictures soon!

Love Ab!

No comments: