Well, not really but we will get back to that in a minute!
Christmas came and it was awesome. Crazy, but awesome! As we explained in our last post, I was so tired leading up to Christmas that I fell asleep EARLY! Casey and I were both up before 7 (Casey up about 30 minutes before me) and ready to go.
First, we found the stockings. So fun.
Then we tore right into the presents.I was a little better (and faster) and unwrapping than Casey.
Casey preferred to just walk around.
And play with ornaments.
And walk around some more...
In fact, he really preferred to stand on the gifts more than he did unwrap them!
But he did finally open a gift!
And he loved his new dog, Cassie! See... we got a dog - sorta!
We finished unwrapping at a record pace and played for a while. Then Casey took a nap and then we headed out. Our first stop was Papa's house. Fortunately, he took a few pictures of us because mommy and daddy did not take anymore pictures the rest of the night!
Casey wore it too!
Casey liked grandma's boots!
And driving around on his car.And his scooter (well, my car and my scooter but I am so nice I let him have them now)!
Next stop was Pops and Gams' house. I had a great time playing with my cousin Bobby and visiting with family. We had so much fun and it was the perfect end to our Christmas day.
We were out LATE on Christmas night but do you think Casey slept in? Of course not! Me, on the other hand... I slept in until TEN O'clock!!!
Here is Casey playing with Cassie early in the morning!
He sure loves her!
And loves to climb on her!
Like his tool belt?
And his new potty! I taught him how to sit ;-)
And his Thomas pillow pet from "Santa and Mrs. Claus."
Tools and cash registers are fun too!
Just in case some of you were worried that Casey did not have enough BOY toys, I think everyone took care of that this year! Thanks from Casey for all the trucks, tools, etc! He is all set.
This has been a crazy but fun week! I had camp at Bounce U yesterday with my friend Natalie and today I went to camp at Little Gym with Bobby. Last night, Pops and Gams came over to play with me so mommy and daddy could go out to dinner for their anniversary. Tonight, my friend Tessa is sleeping over for my first EVER sleepover!!! We went to McDonald's for dinner and then to see the Christmas lights at Great Seneca. We are currently watching a movie and then hopefully will go right to sleep ;-) Friday I am going to play with Natalie again and then Christina and her daughter are coming to spend the night so mommy and daddy can go away for a night to celebrate their anniversary! Lots going on and it is almost 2012!
We hope to post one more time before the new year. We will see what happens!









No comments:
Post a Comment