We just wanted to post the picture of the family with Santa at Mercy's Breakfast with Santa.
Friday was my last day of school before Christmas break. We had a concert and daddy was able to sneak away for school to come watch. We took some video but have not had a chance to look at it to see if any of them footage came out. We will check it out and post some of it soon (if we can).
Tomorrow is Aunt Mary Aleese's annual Christmas party. I cannot wait to see all of my cousins and the rest of the family.
Tuesday is daddy's last day of school. I have lots of play dates planned over the next two weeks and I am just very excited for Christmas day!
We are sure to have lots of pictures and videos and promise to post more soon!

1 comment:
Really nice to see the whole family this year--thanks so much--you all look Great!
Post a Comment