Now even more exciting news... Casey turned 8 months old on Wednesday. We weighed him on our baby scale and he was 15lbs, 7oz. He is still a little guy but super strong. Even more exciting news, he has started "crawling." It officially happened on Sunday (April 3rd). Daddy and Casey were on daddy's bed and Casey was trying to get Pooper and he "crawled" over to him. It was a bit of a crawl, rock, leap kind of movement but he moves and it was exciting. He has continued to do this all week. I get so excited that every time he ends up someplace else, I yell to mommy and daddy "he crawled again." So exciting! Other than that, he is usually a happy kid. He has been a little blue the last two days - not sure if he is teething, sick or just frustrated that his crawling is not going as well as he might like!
We did take a few pictures that we wanted to share.
Here are Casey and I on the couch. I sure know how to make him smile!

Other than that, not much going on here. I am doing great. I finished my semester of Spanish. While I loved learning Spanish, I told mommy and daddy that I did not want to continue... I just did not like having to "sit still while the teacher talked to us."My birthday is only 25 days away and I could not be more excited. I am having a "drop off" party (3 of my school friends are coming over to play) and a small gathering at Chuck E. Cheese (mommy and daddy are thrilled).
Oh, and Pops has officially retired! Yeah Pops! I am looking forward to spending more time with him now that he is not working (as much).
We will post a crawling video soon! Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment