Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Enchanted Cherrybration

Yesterday was a total washout because of the storms that moved across the country. We were very lucky to miss the severe storms that caused so much damage across the country. Today, the sun returned so daddy and I headed off to one of my favorite places... the Enchanted Forest at Clark's Elioak Farm. This was their Enchanted Cherrybration Weekend. They wanted the girls to dress like pink princesses. I did not have a problem with that at all. I really wanted Casey to come with us but it was windy today and he still does not do very well with wind so he stayed home with mommy.

I took a few pictures before we headed out to the Farm.

I sure love my brother.
Daddy took a few pictures of me while we were there.
This is me on the "poop deck." It is a part of the boat if you did not know... I just love the term so I like to say it a lot!
It was such a fun day and I was so good all weekend. They were particularly impressed with how well I played yesterday while being cooped up inside all day. Papa came over to visit too.

Casey is doing well too... He is a little crazy these days, waking up at 5AM and exhausting mommy and daddy but he is much happier, most of the time. He gets frustrated pretty easily and has been spitting up a lot more but other than that, he is doing well.


Oh, and mommy wanted to make sure I wrote about something I said this morning that she thought was so cute, funny, and dramatic. She does not even know what we were talking about but it was something good and I said "I am so happy, I could cry. Sometimes, when something happens that makes you so happy, it makes you cry." Mommy wonders where I hear/learn these things??? Mommy and daddy also gave me a present for being so good yesterday... SEVEN pairs of Ariel underwear! I was so excited, I pulled each one out of the package and smelled them all. Mommy was laughing at me and I told her that I thought they smelled like Target ;-) They probably did since that is where she bought them!


Have a good week! Daddy starts spring break on Wednesday. I have Friday and Monday off. Friday, I am going to Bounce U for an Easter Egg hunt! I cannot wait. I also have play dates with two different friends tomorrow and Tuesday! Great week for me!!! And keep your fingers crossed for mommy... She has an interview on Thursday for a VERY part-time job for next school year.

No comments: