Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!

This will be a quick post. We are getting ready to host people for the Brain Cancer walk this year. Thomas and the boys (Nixon and Finn) are coming in tomorrow. Christina is coming on Friday and Julie will be here either Friday night or Saturday morning and Jeanne-Marie is coming on Saturday afternoon. It is a much smaller group this year but that will probably be easier for mommy and daddy since they have a baby. Next year we will do it big again!

Anyway, we just wanted to post a few pictures from Easter. We had such a nice Easter.


We searched for eggs - Casey even helped!

I got LOTS of candy!!! And then Casey and I climbed all over daddy!
I also got an Ariel piggy bank!
Casey ate cheese!
I dressed up and posed with my piggy bank again.
And without my piggy bank.
Like my hair?
We ran to the mall to return my easter shoes (they were too big). The stores were closed but daddy and I went into the hurricane simulator.
I did not like it much!
After the mall, we headed to Pops and Gams' house. It was fun and Bobby and I had a blast!

The next day, mommy and I went to the YMCA and swam TWO times! Here I am showing off my pool hair!

We will try to take more pictures this weekend!

No comments: