Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mr. Zucchini, Salons and More

First, I never told you all about my friends' birthday party last weekend. My friends, Izzy and Sammy (twins) turned five and I got to go to their party. They had The Great Zucchini for entertainment. He was so funny and he even called me up to help him with a trick. I had so much fun at the party (poor daddy was stuck at home with a sick Casey).
So daddy ended up getting really sick this week. Casey slowly improved and so did daddy. They are both doing much better now. Daddy took a few pictures of Casey wearing a Gonzaga cap that I got when I was a baby. I think he looks a little silly but he did not mind the hat at all!
Yesterday, mommy took me to the nail salon to get a manicure and pedicure. I had so much fun. Here are a few pictures of my spa experience.
And the finished product!
Today is a miserable, rainy day outside so we are just hanging out here. Papa is on his way over to visit and daddy is going to cook dinner for mommy. I get to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed for a bit tonight to watch a movie since I have been so good the last few days!

More soon. Enjoy the weekend. Go Irish!!!

No comments: