We have had a fun spring break so far. First, mommy took me to Bounce U yesterday for an egg hunt and open bounce. It was a little crazy there and the egg hunt was a bit of a bust (you could only get FIVE eggs and they were all just sitting on the floor, you did not even have to HUNT for them). I was also a little sad because I had no friends to play with but I managed to have a blast anyway and mommy bounced a little with me too! When we came home, Christina was here (she babysits me sometimes and helps Pops and Gams with lots of stuff around house). I played with her until she had to leave and it was so fun!
Guess what was in one of my eggs? BUBBLEGUM! I have never been allowed to try it before but mommy let me and I LOVED it.
Ready for another first for me??? Last night, we went over to my friend Peyton's house for dinner - the entire family. Mommy and daddy had so much fun hanging out with her parents and some other neighbors and I loved being able to play with Peyton. For dinner, they served chicken (on the bone) and white rice. I don't like white rice and I don't even like chicken NOT on the bone. Mommy was a little worried but I watched Peyton eat it (white rice is her favorite food) and then I tried it. I ate the ENTIRE drumstick of chicken!!!
Today, Peyton came over for a play date. We played and played and played. Casey crawled and crawled and crawled.



After Peyton left, mommy and I dyed Easter eggs. I was a little too eager so I crushed most of them but it was still fun!
Then, the sun FINALLY came out so we headed to Cabin John Park. Unfortunately, the train was not running but I had a blast running all over. Casey got a little fussy so mommy called daddy and he came up there. Mommy left with Casey and daddy stayed with me. Then we went on a date to Ledo's! It was so fun.
And that takes us up to now... I am sound asleep, waiting for the Easter bunny so, I suggest that you all follow my lead. He wont' come to your house if you are awake so hit the hay!
No comments:
Post a Comment