Background

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spooky Woods!

We are home from the Spooky Woods in Garrett Park. Mike and Mindy were nice enough to invite us over for dinner and then took us to their neighborhood haunted woods. Andrew, Aurora, Barry, Jenn and Ryanne were there too. It was fun and I was not scared at all. We have a few pictures to post (in a minute).

First, we wanted to post a picture of the latest gift from Papa. He took me to see Peter Yarrow (from Peter, Paul and Mary) last Sunday and he bought me a guitar...

But not just any guitar! So cool.
Last night was a good night. Casey and I were both asleep and in our rooms by 8PM. Mommy was so impressed she took a picture of our video monitors... all quiet.
Today, daddy took me to Purcellville to see Luke, Ty and Casey (not my Casey but their Casey). Mommy stayed home with my Casey and, after he threw up on her, they managed to have some fun playing on the floor. He even smiled a bunch!
And here are some pictures from tonight. It was so much fun.

Here I am watching Ryanne eat dinner.
And Aurora trying to console Casey during a little crying spell.
Getting ready to walk to the woods.
Waiting for our walk through the woods.
Here are Ryanne and I waiting...
And we are walking...
Maybe I am getting a LITTLE scared.
Scared enough that I made daddy pick me up...
I think it was THAT guy that freaked me out a little...
Tomorrow is going to be another big day. We will post more pictures soon. For now, it is time for everyone to get some sleep!

No comments: