Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

12 Weeks Old

By the way, my brother is 12 weeks old today! We looked back at my blog and at my 3 month checkup (which is still a week away for Casey), I weighed 10lbs, 12 oz. That was a BIG jump for me because I was in my "no eating" phase. Mommy weighed Casey tonight because he has been averaging about 18 ounces of formula a day and she wanted to make sure he was still gaining weight (he has been getting rice cereal, though, to help with the reflux). That crazy brother of mine weighed 10lbs, 14 oz! I can see he has already started trying to compete with me - but we are happy about it! He also had a good night of colic... less than an hour of screaming. Mommy and daddy tell me that they are happy but not getting their hopes up only because they used to think I "turned the corner" and then I reverted back (remember that?). We are all cautiously optimistic, however, that things are starting to improve. We will keep you posted.

Have a good night. Casey and I are both asleep and mommy and daddy are hoping it stays that way for a while.

No comments: