Background

Friday, October 1, 2010

School, Doctors, Birthdays and a Countdown

First of all, school is AWESOME. I just love it. Today was family week and I had lots of visitors. Papa and Casey and mommy came on Wednesday and Pops, Gams and mommy came today. Pops even read a book. What a fun week. And then, Aunt Mindy came with mommy to pick me up today and played with me before having to go to work this afternoon!

After Mindy left, mommy and I took Casey to his two month check up. He was not too happy about the 2 shots he got (in fact, he is still not very happy about that). He is looking good... he weighed 9lbs, 6oz (the EXACT weight that I was at my 2 month check up). He was 21 inches (a half an inch shorter than I was). He is growing well. His reflux is still bothering him but Dr. Sexter is confident that he will grow out of it! He is an umbilical hernia but that is also fairly common so we are not worried! Here are a few pictures of us from the doctor's today.

We also went out to dinner tonight for Pops' birthday (which is on Sunday). Bobby and I were a little crazy tonight but we sure did have fun. We did not stop running for most of the dinner but here are a few pictures of us with Pops! Happy birthday Pops and thanks for dinner!
Oh - and Happy Birthday to Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey. It is both of their birthdays today! I am so excited that in 3 days I will be in South Dakota to help them celebrate (and to help the twins celebrate their 1 year birthday on Wednesday!).

Tomorrow, Papa is taking me fishing with one of his med students (Laura, who I LOVE and her roommates). I cannot wait.


We will try to post more from South Dakota.