Background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Colleen!!!

Well, really it is Happy Halloween but JP likes to say Happy Colleen (because his Aunt Kelly's baby's name is Colleen). Aunt Liz had her annual Halloween party and, once again, I had an amazing time. We played, went trick or treating, and played some more. I also had a surprise visit from Pops and Gams when they stopped by the house on their way to Pop's office. I had such a fun night and got lots of candy. I even made a new best friend, Sklyar. She was dressed up as my favorite princess and, even though she is a year older than me, I knew we were soul mates (we held hands the ENTIRE time trick-or-treating). Casey was not that happy about the night and insisted on being strapped onto mommy the entire time so she did not get to take many pictures but here are a few from the night.
Happy Halloween to everyone. Prayers for a good (and LONG) night sleep!

No comments: