Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Early Halloween

My school had their annual Halloween parade today so I got to wear my costume early. Mommy took a few pictures and wanted to post them really fast while Casey was not crying!
Here I am with my friends Chase and Luis.
And Quinn!
And my class trying to pose for a class picture (you can see I am not being super cooperative).
We have had a really good week. Lola came over on Wednesday night. Daddy cooked dinner and she spent the night so mommy could sleep through the night (too bad I was not as cooperative). It was a great night. Last night was good too! Casey slept from 7:30 until 12:30 and then from 1:15 until 6:15 (he also slept from 12:30 until 6:30 when Lola was here). We are hoping this trend will continue but we are not getting our hopes up.

Tomorrow night we are going to Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy's. Ryanne, Barry and Jenn are coming too! They are going to cook us dinner and then take us to the Haunted Forest at Garrett Park! I am so excited.


Sunday - which is Halloween - we are going to JP's for their annual Halloween party and then trick-or-treating. This is going to be a fun weekend and we promise to post more pictures soon!

No comments: