Background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update and a Few Pictures

First of all, mommy and I weighed Casey today and he was 8lbs, 5oz. Can you believe it? That is just 1 ounce more than I weighed at a month! He is going to pass me soon in the weight department. He has had a rough day today... having a hard time pooping and his reflux is acting up but Lola is helping and he will be fine soon.

I have been having a great time at school. I even play with boys now!!! Quinn is my NEW best friend (at least this week). I am sure it will change again next week.


Here are a few pictures that mommy took over the past week.


Here is Casey before the ND v. Michigan game.

And here he is during the game. As you can see, he does not appear to be impressed.
Here we are together.
And apart.
Here is Casey getting a bath.
Mommy cropped his bum (we did not want to embarrass him).
And napping with his new quilt from the Mercy Parent and Teacher Association. I love it!
That is all for now. More when Karrie gets here!!!

No comments: