Background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Few Pictures

First, Lola arrived today. We had a rough night last night but Casey did finally go to sleep and he slept great once that happened. You might even say he "slept through the night" because he ate at 1:00 in the morning and then slept until 5:30 when he wanted to eat again! While mommy and daddy had a good night, they were still thrilled to see Lola walking up the driveway this morning.

The weather today was beautiful. We played outside most of the day. Mommy was almost moved to tears today when she watched me swing - all by myself, SUPER HIGH! Here is a little video she shot of me swinging.

And here are a few pictures over the last few days of Casey and I.

Dancing with mommy...

Here I am eating...
And after eating...
Here I am with Mary.
Abbey was helping to take care of me this morning.
And then she went outside to play!
And Lola gave me a bath - in a bowl in the sink!

No comments: