Background

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Renaissance Festival 2010

Thank you Lola! She was able to stay home with Casey today so mommy and daddy could take me to my first Renaissance Festival. Oh my goodness... what a great time! And Ryanne came with Barry and Jenn and Sam and Caelyn came with Paul and Lauren. So fun!

Here are a few pictures from our adventure today.

Here I am with Ryanne and Sam.
Daddy and I went down a super big and super fast slide.
And there was a playground...
We rode ponies!
And I watched Sam ride the pony.
I watched Barry play games.
And there were elephants...
That we could RIDE!!!
I got my face painted.
It's a princess.
So pretty, right?
And daddy and I crossed this beautiful bridge.
I had so much fun that I fell asleep on the way home! I wonder what adventures await me when I wake up!

No comments: