Yesterday, the entire family drove out to Centreville, Virginia to Cox Farms for their fall festival. It was incredible. They had tunnels made out of straw, music, food, apples and apple cider, animals (you could even milk a cow), a corn maze (that I did not even make it to) and TONS and TONS of slides! I have a feeling we will be back there before the festival closes down. Mommy did not do the best job taking pictures (daddy was running around with me and mommy and Karrie were trying to feed Casey and push him around some rough terrain). Here are a few pictures (mostly of me on slides).


Papa and daddy are going to take me to look for pirate treasure in Old Town later. Karrie heads home this afternoon. I sure am going to miss having her around. Mommy will try to get a few more pictures (including one of me and my god mommy) before she leaves!
No comments:
Post a Comment