Background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Casey!

Casey is one month old today... We can hardly believe it. And we weighed the little piggy and he was 6 lbs, 15 oz! We think he is going through a growth spurt - he has been eating 4 oz every 3-4 hours and sleeping pretty well! Mommy is fairly certain he will outweigh me pretty soon (at least, what I weighed when we were the same age).

Today is also Labor Day! Happy Labor Day to everyone. To celebrate, mommy, daddy and I picked up Aunt Mindy and headed to the Kensington Parade. It was great to see a parade and I had a blast. It made mommy a little sad and nostalgic - we both miss our parading days from South Dakota. I missed it so much that I started giving out the candy that I collected to other kids and to people in the parade. Uncle Pauly was in the parade with Lauren and his 2 kids - Caelyn and Sam. Mommy also saw her friend, Steph from high school, whose dad owns the China Gourmet restaurant and had a float in the parade.


Here are a few pictures from the parade.


Waiting for the parade to start...

I sure we excited to see the horses!
Look at the old school police car.
And there were lots of fire trucks.
After the parade, we went to the playground in Mindy's neighborhood. After that, we came home and took some pictures of Casey and I.

I sure love him a lot!
Isn't he cute?
Here I am acting like a piece of chocolate cake.
Tomorrow is another week of school. I am excited to see my friends, especially Julia and Natalie. We will post more soon. Happy Labor Day!

No comments: