Sorry, no pictures. It has been a busy week and not as restful as mommy and daddy had hoped. That being said, daddy and I survived our first weeks of school. Lola never made it to our house but we had some help from Mary. Mommy did not get many pictures but will post the ones she had as soon as she gets a chance. Right now she is having a hard time getting Casey to stop crying (she already took a drive around town but that did not work until she pulled over and shoved a pacifier in his mouth).
My first day of school (and daddy's) was Tuesday. We had it all planned out. Mary was going to stay home with Casey and daddy was going to sneak away from school and meet us at BCS. Instead, I woke up with some sort of infection and had to go to the doctor. Fortunately, Papa came in (on his day off) to help us and Dr. Warfield was kind enough to see me right away and we made it to school only 2 hours late. I had a great day and made some new friends. I was a little more hesitant on Wednesday but finally was okay letting mommy leave me. Thursday was great because Julia, my friend from camp, was back from vacation and was there! I love school and cannot wait to go back next week.
Casey is doing okay. He is not sleeping well and is still having a few reflux issues. We took him to the doctor today and are going to try a new formula and increase his zantac a little. Hopefully that will help (although round 1 after new formula was an hour of screaming and crying - but it takes a while for it to work). He is trying hard to be like me but he is really not that bad (not that I was BAD but he at least eats and has some quiet time). He weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces today - so he has gained 2 pounds in his 4 weeks of life (and today is his official due date so he weighs what I weighed when I was born).
Lola is supposed to come tomorrow... We will see what happens. We promise to post pictures soon. Mommy did not get any of me on my first day of school but Papa came with us and he took a few so mommy is hoping to get copies of those to post soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment