Background

Friday, September 10, 2010

One Month Old...

Casey turned one month old this week... He had his one month checkup on Wednesday and was 7lbs, 4oz and 19 and 3/4 inches (both right around the 5th percentile on the regular child growth chart). He is doing awesome and LOVING having Lola here to help take care of him. I am doing great too - by the way!

School is going great. We have been playing with my schedule and I am now only going to school from 9am to 1pm (skipping the nap part of the day). I love school and I love my friends from school.


We don't have many pictures from the week but we have a picture from Pops and Gams' visit today. Mommy was hoping to get a picture of all four of us but I would not cooperate! Here is a picture of Pops and Casey - and of me protesting taking a picture!

The weather has been awesome and we are looking forward to another great weekend. Hopefully we will have more pictures soon.

No comments: