Background

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a Day!!!

First, ND won! Gonzaga beat Prep!!! AND, USC lost to Washington with a last minute field goal!!! A great day for football (too bad mommy and daddy did not get to watch any of it).

Today was a blast but it was certainly not an easy day. I woke up at 4:15 and never went back to sleep. By 5:15 daddy finally came to my rescue and played with me! That set things up for a number of tantrums throughout the day that were HORRIBLE! That being said, it was still a wonderful day.

We took another drive out to the Shenandoah Valley. We went to a town called Edinburg, Virginia that was celebrating their town fair. This years theme was also centered on the Civil War so that worked out great! As you can see, I had a great time (mommy and daddy FINALLY remembered the camera).

I listened to music.
We saw a classic car show.
I visited with the animals from the humane society. This puppy was actually adopted! Good for him (although I was sad that he was gone when I went back to say hi)!
The kitties were cute and one of them even tried to play with my head/hair!
I had my face painted!
I visited a fire house and sat in a fire truck!!!
We saw a parade (ok, truth is we left before the parade but we saw lots of tractors and cars lining up for the parade so mommy and daddy told a LITTLE fib and said that we were actually watching the parade).
Daddy even let me walk on the train tracks with him.
I had chocolate ice cream while listening to a Civil War band.
On the way home, we stopped by one of daddy's old friends from when he worked at CWPT. They have a store and I bought lollipops and bubbles there!
Tomorrow I am going to the Redskins game with Aunt Mindy and Uncle Mike! Hopefully I get a little more sleep tonight!

No comments: