Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Weekend

Well, I hate to say this but it is kinda true... I had a little bummer of a weekend. On Saturday, we were supposed to go to Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy's for a party. I had a rough day on Saturday (starting with a WAY too early of a wake up). I threw up all over daddy and all over the living room - including all of the photo albums(wedding ones too), carpet and leather couch. It was such a mess that as daddy was cleaning me off in the bath, mommy had to run to the store to buy a special vacuum! Anyway, because of that incident, and my slight fever on Friday, they decided it was best for me to stay home. I was sad (and kept asking for the next 2 days when we were going to the party) but did manage to get to sleep early and I was feeling much better on Sunday.

After Papa finished work on Sunday, he took me out to the boat to do some fishing. I had so much fun with the worms! I even caught a fish and touched it!!! After fishing, I went out to dinner with Papa and Grandma. I ate some lemon, pizza, pasta, CALAMARI and LOTS of chocolate. Here are a few pictures that Papa took of our adventures! (Please note, I am wearing my pjs... refused to wear anything else that day!)
I was home LATE on Sunday but went right to sleep and slept in until 6AM!!! I even went back to sleep for a little bit on the queen bed that is in my room with mommy sleeping next to me!

Monday, poor Papa had to work again. We went to surprise him and get our FluMists (mommy and daddy got them too since they work in a school). We had so much fun. I fell asleep on the way home. That afternoon was a little dreary so we just played around the house. I did get to visit with JP a little and run around in the rain in my rain gear (thanks, Mommy).

Tuesday it was back to school! I had a GREAT day. I shared, I have been sharing every day. AND I slept in (I woke up at 5:45 but laid down with mommy and then daddy in the queen bed again and did not wake up until 6:50)! After school, I played with JP.

Today has been another exciting day. I went to school (it was a little harder to get me ready this morning but I was excited by the time we left) and then we went to visit grandma in the hospital (she is fine, just some routine stuff). In fact, it is almost 5:30 and I am just heading home now for dinner!!!

Lets hope bed time and tomorrow go well too! We are going to visit Aunt Kym at work on Friday. Mommy and I have not seen her in ages and are so excited! And, one of mommy's new co-workers also works at the zoo so she is thinking about taking me there too! Saturday, we are planning a grand outing... either to a reenactment or some other sort of festival in Virginia! The fall weather is here and we plan on enjoying as much of it as we can outside!

More soon!

No comments: