Think I heard some "go Georgetown" in there too....It's gonna take some super-cheering next week to get those Irish goin'--but if anybody can do it, Abbey can! xoxox Desertgrammas
Think I heard some "go Georgetown" in there too....It's gonna take some super-cheering next week to get those Irish goin'--but if anybody can do it, Abbey can! xoxox Desertgrammas
Bobby watched the video and said everything that Abbey said. Stephanie told Bobby to say "Go Michigan!" I told him "No Bobby say Go Irish." Stephanie said she was sorry that she is originally from Michigan and that her cousin is a cheerleader fo Michigan.
I loved the video. Hopefully Abbey can do more cheering so that maybe they will have better luck this weekend.
3 comments:
Think I heard some "go Georgetown" in there too....It's gonna take some super-cheering next week to get those Irish goin'--but if anybody can do it, Abbey can!
xoxox Desertgrammas
Think I heard some "go Georgetown" in there too....It's gonna take some super-cheering next week to get those Irish goin'--but if anybody can do it, Abbey can!
xoxox Desertgrammas
Bobby watched the video and said everything that Abbey said. Stephanie told Bobby to say "Go Michigan!" I told him "No Bobby say Go Irish." Stephanie said she was sorry that she is originally from Michigan and that her cousin is a cheerleader fo Michigan.
I loved the video. Hopefully Abbey can do more cheering so that maybe they will have better luck this weekend.
Post a Comment